Hi everyone 🙂 !
we are the team ‘mental health’ and want to support people who are affected by mental illness. Nearly every fifth adult is affected by mental illness and most of them are embarrassed to talk about it. Our society doesn’t take this issue seriously and shrugged that away as a minor personal issue.
We want to support and bring awareness regarding this topic.
Target group one – people without mental illness
One target group we want to reach are people who aren’t affected by mental illness. In this case we try to bring more awareness and show people, that this issue is a huge problem in our daily life. Therefore we want to start a campaign to inform these people.
We chose Instagram as a communication tool with content like
- General information about mental health and mental illness
- Tips for support people with mental illness
- Experience talk to see, how people really think and feel about this issue
- Promotion of the app
- Meditation videos
- Videos with information
Target group two – people with mental illness
The second target group are people who are affected by mental illness. We want to support those people with a free support app to connect with others with the same problem. We want to encourage people to talk more openly about their problems.
The app has several functions to support.
- Possibility to chat with other people about their issues
- Diary function where people can write their feelings and thoughts in it
- Contact Therapists ( with an online map to find them)
- Help hotline to talk with a person
- Breathing exercises
- Daily positive messages
The app is available for free and you can use it completely anonymously. It has a very user friendly interface and you can choose your current emotional state on a spectrum everyday.